Te Ara Ahi Cycle Trail is between Rotorua and Lake Ohakuri. Lake Ohakuri is approximately 50kms south of Rotorua.
Dubbed ‘Thermal by Bike’, Te Ara Ahi is a leisurely journey through Rotorua’s volcanic wonderland of steaming vents, bubbling mud pools and spectacular geysers.
See more at www.nzcycletrail.com/te-ara-ahi
To make your day more leisurely, we will drop or pick up, you and your bike from various points on the track - just let us know what suits you best!
TLS departures from Rotorua I-Site:
- 8.15, 12.00
Pickup & Drop Off Points
- Lake Ohakuri: on request
- Wai-o-tapu Tavern: 9:00, 12:45, 15:30
- Waimangu Visitor Centre: 08:40, 13.15, 16:15
- Waikite Hot Pools: 11.15, 15:45
- All pickups and drop offs must be arranged in advance.
All prices are one way, to or from the destination:
- Lake Ohakuri: $85
- Wai-o-tapu Tavern: $45
- Waimangu Visitor Centre: $45
- Waikite Hot Pools: $45
- Includes transport of bicycle.
- Child (0-14 yrs): half price
- Family (2 adults, 3 children): adult price x 2.5